TOURING CARAVANS AND TENTS
|£ per night|
|Caravan or Motorhome
inc. up to 2 people and electricity
|Tent, car and up to 2 people||£21.00|
|Tent, car and up to 2 people
|Bank holiday supplement
for all pitches
|Extra cars/day visitors per car||£5.00|
- A non returnable or transferable deposit of £25 for short stays is required to book a pitch.
- £45 deposit for Bank Holidays and stays of 3 nights or more.
- Please refer to our website to view our cancellation policy.
- When tent bookings are taken, we will need to know the dimensions of your tent.
- Due to the terraced nature of our site we cannot accommodate tents over 7.5 metres.
- Awning bedroom annexes are not permitted.
- 2 Dogs are allowed at no charge provided they are kept under strict control.
- Arrivals after 1pm.
- Departures before 12 noon.
LUXURY HOLIDAY HOMES
|Dates||£ per week|
|March 4 - March 31||355.00|
|April 1 - April 21||365.00|
|April 22 - May 26||355.00|
|May 27 - June 2||420.00|
|June 3 - June 30||365.00|
|July 1 - July 21||420.00|
|July 22 - August 25||485.00|
|August 26 - September 1||450.00|
|September 2 - September 29||420.00|
|September 30 - October 27||365.00|
- OPEN ALL YEAR
- Winter lets are available, please ask for prices.
- All holiday homes are to cater for a maximum of 4 persons. No pets. Non smoking.
- Arrival from 2pm, departures 9.30am.
- Bed linen is included, guests are required to bring their own towels.
- Central heating and electricity are all included in the price.
- To reserve a holiday home we require a deposit of one third of the cost.
- We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance. Should you cancel your holiday you may be liable to pay the full amount if we cannot re-let.
BED & BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION
|£ per night|
|Double or twin ensuite||£85.00|
|Children (2-16 years) sharing
family room with 2 adults
- OPEN ALL YEAR
- All our rooms have en-suite facilities, with bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, central heating, tea and coffee tray, colour television and fridge.
- A non-returnable deposit of £30.00 per room is requested when booking. Please refer to our website to view our cancellation policy.
- All our rooms are non smoking and no pets.
- Check in is from 2pm, departure by10.30am.
Site Rules (applies to touring caravans & tents)
Just a few reminders to make sure everybody enjoys their stay and makes the most of the wonderful countryside around.
- Please drive slowly around the park, there are children (and hens) around the place, take care at all times.
- As this is a sloping field, please be particularly careful to park vehicles safely and make sure your caravan or trailer is securely hitched before departure.
- For fire safety, please leave a clear 3 metre gap between vehicles/awnings and the adjacent unit.
- Dry stone walls can fall down easily and are expensive to maintain, so please don't sit on them, climb them or remove stones from them.
- Visitors - If you have any visitors during your stay, we make a charge of £5 per car and ask that they inform us in the shop/reception upon arrival.
- Vehicles should be parked within the allocated pitch area, extra vehicles should be left on the car park.
- Dogs are welcome as long as they have responsible owners who keep them on a lead and clean up after them. A dog waste bin is provided at the entrance to the dog walk.
- BBQs - Please take care not to to burn the grass or the picnic tables - bricks are provided. Sorry - no campfires or fire pits allowed.
- Recycling - We love it! Please separate your glass, plastic, cans, paper and cardboard and place it in the containers provided - The environment thanks you.
- Music - Not everyone has the same tastes in music, if you want to play it then please do so quietly.
- Ssssssshhhhhh - Quiet time 11pm to 8am. Tents are not soundproof - please have consideration for others.
"Never alters! Excellent as usual - chilled and relaxed."
"Once experienced you will return" - 2011